Capsular contracture or not? (Photos)

I have been back to my surgeon 6 times since march 2015. 2months after I had them done. I have pain in my right breast (tattoo side) &a it feel harder than the other. I cannot lay on it either. It seems that it has not dropped like other also. A line seems to have developed at the bottom of the right aswell. Surgeons keep saying there is no issue until I finally went back 2 months ago and another surgeon as my one has aparently not been working there has confirmed he thinks there is a sign of cc.

Capsular Contracture is a condition in which the capsule surrounding the implant thickens and contracts, squeezing the implant making it overly firm or hard and often changing the shape and position of the implant. As the capsule contracts it moves the implant further up your chest wall making upper portion of your breast too large and unshapely. It is more far more common in nicotine users (e.g. smoking, vaping or nicotine gum or patches).

Capsular contracture

Your history and clinical findings are consistent with capsular contracture. Seek a breast revision specialist in your area to consult with for your concerns 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Breast issue

If you are experiencing an issue with your breasts, then you should be seen in person.  Best of luck.