Could I be a candidate for a mini TT? Or could I consider any other alternative to surgery? (Photos)

I'm so unhappy with my TT what are my options? I hate me! :(

Tummy tuck revision

Right now you look like a candidate for a tummy tuck revision, you need to consider that you are this ca be fixed and you dont need to hate your body. Please get  consultation in person with a board certified plastic surgeon!

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question.  The first question is how long ago was your tummy tuck performed?  Have you shared your concerns with your surgeon?  Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a revision, but an in-person examination would be very helpful.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Could I be a candidate for a mini TT? Or could I consider any other alternative to surgery?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after previous abdominal wall contouring surgery.  Frankly, I am most concerned about your statement of: "I hate me!"  and wonder if your best course of action would be professional counseling,  as opposed to further plastic surgical procedures at this point.  Seek help and support from your family, friends, and primary care physician.  Best wishes.

Dr. Derby Sang Capuyy

Thank you for your question and your photo.

You seem to be a great candidate for a full TT. I suggest you to consult a board certified PS and go over all your concerns.

Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Revision

It would be important to know how long post op you are and also what you looked like before surgery. You appear to have had a lot of loose skin and stretch marks which is not always easy to fix. A consultation with a plastic surgeon,including the one who did the surgery, should give you options. Don"t hate yourself.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon