I have had 2 c-sections, one vertical, one horizontal, along with a large appendix scar (Photo)

I am looking to have fat transferral to breasts and buttocks as well as a tummy tuck to remove lip and old scaring is this procedure possible at the same time? Please explain if not.

These procedures may be able to be combined, but this is something you’ll want to discuss with your plastic surgeon.

Thanks for sharing your question with us. While fat transfer procedures and a tummy tuck may be able to be combined into one surgery, there may be a concern about the recovery process. This is because a buttock fat transfer and a tummy tuck are performed on opposite sides of the body, so finding a comfortable position during your recovery period could be challenging, as you may have to spend nearly all of your time lying on your side, which may not be comfortable if you also have fat transferred to the breasts. I would suggest scheduling a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to give you a more in-depth assessment and surgical plan that may include more than one procedure for optimum results.

I have had 2 c-sections, one vertical, one horizontal, along with a large appendix scar

Thank you very much for your question. An examination is needed for evaluation better to visit a surgeon in your area that can give you the full evaluation. 

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Lipo, Fat Transfer and Tummy Tuck

Dear Ymac66,

Thank you for your pictures.  All of your requests are possible BUT whether those procedures can be performed on you would be best determined via a consultation.  Your abdominal scar does pose some issues.  Best wishes