Does a butt implant last forever?

How long does a buttock implant last, is it different than a breast implant?

Does a butt implant last forever?

I will tell you with 25 years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure.A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Does a butt implant last forever?

Gummy bear buttock implants do not leak. They also will not break down or need to be replaced, but who knows, someday you may even want to go bigger! Great question, thank you.

Buttock Implants

Unlike breast implants, buttock implants are solid and will not break down or need to be replaced because of device failure.

Does a butt implant last forever?

Hello jellylook - Thanks for your question. Buttocks implants are typically made of solid silicone. They can't rupture, but otherwise they can have the same type of complications as breast implants. For all intents and purposes they are permanent, barring complications that necessitate further surgery. A consult with a buttocks enhancement specialist would be helpful for more information.  Good luck, Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Butt implants

Buttocks implants have a solid core, meaning that they can't pop and have the inside jelly leak out like breast implants. Please see examples of patients below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD