Can a butt crease be created when you hardly have one?

Can surgeons create a butt crease during a BBL procedure? & how is it created?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... this condition can appear with an amount of time necessary to be seeing after volume and given shape.

Butt crease & BBL

Thank you very much for this question.

A crease can appear with time after major anatomical changes such as added volume and its distribution.

If the crease is your only target I am not aware of any technique to achieve that without changing shape and volume of your buttock.

Each case is different and I would recommend to discuss your expectation with a plastic surgeon with an obvious interest in buttock surgery.

With best regards,

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon

Buttock shaping

This question is difficult to answer without pictures. I recommend seeking a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for an examination in person to determine which procedure will work for you. Creation of a buttock crease is complex. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #buttockshaping 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Creating A Butt Crease With A Brazilian Butt Lift

Creation of a buttocks crease would depend on your current anatomy. Without photos, this question is impossible to answer.

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician