Bump on nose. (photo)

What is this bump on my nose, it sticks out and makes my nose look squint? What can fix this?

Bump On Nose

Bumps are usually substructures under the skin of the nose that protrude and show, on normal vision, as lumps or bumps.  They can be caused by the nasal bones or the nasal cartilage.  In your case, the bump appears to be your nasal cartilage.  To have this further explained -- if you would like to have the bump removed -- I suggest you make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon who has years of experience with rhinoplasty.  Rhinoplasty is very complex and surgery must be carried out in a very precise way.  

Nose job

Thanks for submitting your photos but they are insufficient.If you can post some more photos from different views, we will be able to advise about what kind of treatment will be good for you.Thanks & Regards

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

The bump you are describing is the outline of lower lateral cartilage underneath the skin of your nose.  You have a slight depression in your facet area causing that appear as a "bump".  If it bothers you, I recommend a rhinoplasty consultation with an experienced surgeon and it certainly can be improved. 
All the best!!

Babar Sultan, MD
Towson Facial Plastic Surgeon