Will getting a brow bone reduction/brow bossing affect an existing hair transplant?

I have been wanting to get my brow bone reduced for a while now but I have been worried about the outcome. Brief outline. I had FUE hair transplant in 2014 to correct a receding hairline where i filled in my temples and hairline (abut 200-2500 grafts). However I want to get another one this year to lower my hairline and create a more feminine hairline. Can i get my hair transplant before brow bone reduction, as it is much more convenient for me at the moment!

Forehead bone surgery

Forehead bone surgery will not impact the transplant you had done in the past. You can certainly get another hair transplant after the bone surgery

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Timing of hair transplant

It makes sense to have the hair transplant first. It would not interfere with a later brow bone reduction and it takes a while for the hair to grow out to a feminine length. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon