Should I be able to breathe through nose 16 days post op?

I had rhino/Septoplasty 16 days ago, there was quite a bit of swelling, it has gone down a bit, I've had a few knocks to the nose where they've hurt a bit but nothing where it has bled. I am just a bit worried if this has caused any damage to me breathing, when I move my nose to the right my left nostril breathes 50% better could this be due to the swelling or being knocked a few times? Thanks

2 Weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-