Will my breasts drop really low? (photos)

Hi After looking at so many pictures on here with womens breast so high after they have had an under the muscle breast augmentation I'm concerned that mine are too low...?? Mine were not really high at all - will they drop and become droopy? Here is a before and after I had 400cc mentor cohesive 1 HP implants.

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling?

Thank you for your question and photos. You are still early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. You implants appear to be in excellent position at this time. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Will my breasts drop really low?

Hello Newboobs! 

First all, congratulations on your new breasts! I think you look great now and that you're mostly excited about your new cup and improved cleavage! As far as your breast height? The breast implants will likely stretch your lower breast some, but very large stretching and dropping would be pretty rare. Textured breast implants do not move very much if at all, and these are more popular in Europe. If yours are smooth then there will be some dropping and if they're texture almost no change at all except for swelling dissipating out of the top of breast. Be be sure you wear a strong and supportive bra. 

Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD