I'm having breast surgery in 14 days, what arnica tablets do I need to start taking and when?

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Arnica

I agree, the best person to answer this question is your surgeon.  With your medical history in hand, and his own protocols, he would be the person to recommend any medications or supplements prior to your procedure and after it as well.  Good luck!

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon