After breast reduction I still have some pain & numbness?

Hi I had breast reduction back in April 2016 I was a 34gg at present I am a34 dd my left breast seems a completely different shape and size to my right and I also still have some pain and numbness I can't go to see my surgeon as he moved away just after my op

It is normal to experience pain and numbness 3-6 months after procedure. This is due to normal body healing. It is also normal to see some asymmetry on your breasts as each breast heal at different rates and each breast may recover faster or slower than the other, therefor swelling and bruising in each breast will normally differ from the other.

London Plastic Surgeon