Do my breast implants look normal? Worried about my right nipple slanting down after BA! (photos)

I got 350cc silicon under the muscle round Implant in my right breast and 375cc in my left. I am only 5 days post op. My right nipple looks odd as if it is slanting downwards, will it go back to normal? Also will my breasts "drop" to the point I can get some "under boob" or more fullness down rather than extremely round and up? Thank you

Drop and Fluff

Thank you for your question and photos. at 5 days post op there will be swelling and tight tissue holding your implants up for a little while. You will need to wait 2-6 months to see your settled, "dropped" breasts. I recommend that you wait at least a few months before evaluating.

All the best

Breast asymmetry

Your breast have a fair amount of asymmetry preoperatively and therefore may drop at different rates.  It may take several months before a final result will be seen.  Be patient, follow up with your operating plastic surgeon.  Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Early days

Thank you for your message.

I agree with Dr Camp that it is early days and too early to tell the final result.  We often tell our patients that the breasts act as sisters not twins in the early period following surgery.

If the breasts change or become more painful it might be worth seeing your surgeon for their opinion.

Good luck.

5th day post op BA

Hi Sara,
Fifth day post op its a perfect result and I doubt if there will be any issues.Its a good result so far.
The puffiness of one nipple is with in normal limits and will soon settle down.
Wish you all the best

Post Op Changes

Thanks for your question and pictures.  You are still very early after surgery and will continue to see your breasts change over the coming weeks and months.  If you are truly concerned, check in with your surgeon for a quick in person consultation.  Make sure to keep your post operative appointments and log any concerns you have.  

Wishing you all the best,
Steven Camp MD
#HappyCamperMD 

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon