Have my breast implants begun bottoming out? (Photo)

Hello... Firstly thank you for taking the time to read this question. I had my implants done on 21st Sep 2016- I feel like my nipples are high - and the bottom is a lot fuller than the top - but then I have no experience on how the should look at this size. I would be grateful for some feedback on my new boobs and will value your professional opinions. Please see my picture attached of me now and my picture pre surgery - 400HP mentor cohesive subpec Would you say I was a C or D? Thank you.

Lower pole stretch?

Your breast lower pole is stretching due to breast implant settling. Smooth implants cause this condition more than textured devices. I see may be some mild bottoming, but not severe. Speak with your plastic surgeon about your concerns and be sure you avoid smoking after breast implants. Smoking generates free radicals and leads to skin damage and poor outcomes. Good luck, Dr. ALDO

Have my breast implants begun bottoming out?

You do not have severe "bottoming out", however there is more fullness under the nipple areola which is pushing the nipple higher. I do not think it is significant enough to go through revision unless it is a stress to you Try wearing an underwire bra for more support and see if that helps.

Thank you for the question and pictures. Your concerns are understandable; the photographs do demonstrate breasts that have much more volume along the lower breast poles than upper breast poles.   Whether or not you have "bottoming out" may be a matter of opinion but if you feel that there is too much volume inferiorly and too little upper pole volume, revisionary breast surgery may be helpful.  Adjustment of the breast implant capsules (capsulorraphy)  would likely be necessary to achieve an outcome that you are happier with. With this procedure, the breast implants will sit higher on your chest wall and concerns regarding position of nipple/areola complexes on each breast mound will also be alleviated.   You may find the attached link/video helpful to you as you learn more.