Breast implants - 1yr post op - extreme asymmetry, rippling and implants visible through skin (Photo)

High cohesive anatomic shape, 420cc in left and 475cc in the right. Over the muscle. I love the size of them I'm just concerned about the assymmetry. I feel the right breast droops a lot and the left is extremely perky, it has always been like this before surgery. Visibility of the implant through my skin is concerning. I train hard at the gym could this be making it worse? I also would have preferred a more round shape, can anybody advise what can be done to perfect the issues I've listed

Asymmetric Breast

Hello and thank you for reaching out. From the photos you have provided I can see the wrinkling that you are talking about, although the "perkier" breast is harder to visualize. Has there been a fluctuation in weight lately? That is one possible reason that you would see wrinkling of an implant. I would recommend scheduling a follow up visit with your surgeon and review these concerns with him or her. Best Wishes.