Right breast implant is very swollen and high on the upper pole. (photo)

I think I may of banged my breast and now have a very swollen boob, i am going to see my surgeon in a couple of days but would like to know is there anything to worry about. I`m not in any pain but it does feel tender to touch, there is no change in colour or sign of oozing like an infection. i had my implants 5 months now and just would like a peace of mind thank you

Breast Injury

If you have noted a change in size/swelling I recommend that you not wait a couple of days to see your Plastic Surgeon. You should be examined in person to ensure that you don't have a hematoma.
Al the best