Breast implant replacement or removal?

I had a breast augmentation 7 years ago abroad in Belgium and they are now badly capsular contracture, rippling etc,I can't decide wether to have new ones in or just leave them out, I think I'd rather have out but my worry is how saggy natural breasts will look, i really don't want a uplift due to scaring. I was prob a B and went to DD. Many thanks

Breast implant replacement or removal?

I am sorry to hear about the complication you have experienced. Capsular contraction can be a very frustrating complication for both patients and surgeons.  In my practice, I have found the most success treating these difficult problems utilizing techniques such as sub muscular pocket conversion (if relevant), capsulectomy, use of fresh implants, and the use of acellular dermal matrix.  Acellular dermal matrix is a biologic implant that carries the ability to become integrated into native tissue. It is made by taking a full thickness section of skin from a donor source (his human, porcine, or bovine in origin). 

Ultimately, whether to undergo revision breast surgery utilizing implants or have the breast implants removed altogether will be a very personal decision that only you can make after careful consideration of the pros/cons associated with each option. Well experienced board certified plastic surgeons may be very helpful to you as you consider options.  Generally, especially in "borderline" cases, when patients do not want breast lifting scars, I suggest removal of breast implants (and giving the patient's body a chance to "bounce back") prior to making any decisions regarding the necessity for breast lifting (which can be done at a second stage). 

I hope this, and attach link ( demonstrating a case utilizing acellular dermal matrix) helps.  You will find a separate page, on the same website, dedicated to breast implant removal surgery concerns. Best wishes.