Are my breast bottoming out, or is it double bubble? (Photos)

I had a breast augmentation 3 weeks ago, 450cc under the muscle, silicones. Is that normal? Should I be worried? Is my implant palpable? I wear the bra 24/7 :(will it get worse or better?

Post breast augmentation

At only 3 weeks it is still early in the healing process after breast augmentation. As the implants soften, settle and drop the breast shape and feel will change. Nothing looks abnormal from these pictures. It can take 3-4 months before the implants look and feel like they belong to you. Be sure to keep any scheduled follow up appointments you have for his or her evaluation and advice . Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes,M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francsico Bay Area

#realself #breastaugmentation #drdeanvistnes

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon