Breast augmentation possible - loose skin. (photos)

From my photos you can see I've been left with 'loose' skin on my breast bone, I'd like a breast augmentation but I'm worried about the outcome? I'd like full breasts, I currently wear a 34A, I'd like to increase by atleast 2 more sizes, I've looked online and I seem to prefer over the muscle implants? Any advice is much appreciated. Thank you.

Breast augmentation

From your photos it appears that you are an excellent candidate for breast augmentation. Your anatomy looks normal. Find a plastic surgeon who has results you like and good luck. 

Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation possible - loose skin.

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

According with your photos you will be an excellent candidate for breast augmentation, consult with your certified board surgeon.

Hope hear from you soon, best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

Breast augmentation would seem reasonable based upon the photos presented and the description you have given.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. You're a good candidate for the breast augmentation procedure, besides that I will recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you to achieve your final results.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Above or below the muscles

Thanks for your question Tasha. You have a good starting point, so I am sure you will have a great result from a breast augmentation. There are some small differences between having the implants above or below the muscles. You tend to get a slightly better defined cleavage out of a bra (they usually look the same in a bra) if the implants are above the muscles, but the upper edge of the implant can become more visible, especially if you go for very large implants. It also depends on whether you use anatomical or round shaped implants, the amount of breast tissue you currently have, especially above the nipples (ideally you should be able to pinch 2cm of tissue above the nipples for them to go above the muscles), and how active you are. Do you want a more "augmented" look or a "natural" look? It is always best to discuss all this with a plastic surgeon in face-to-face consultation. Good luck!

Anthony Barabas, MBBS
Cambridge Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation in presence of loose skin

from your photograph your skin is not much loose. infact little looseness will  help to accommodate implant

if you have 34 A cup size  approximatly you should go for 300 to 350 cc implant

please contact board certified plastic surgeon and discuss in detail

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

Good candidate for breast implants

Hello Tasha, from what I can see from your photographs, I think you would get a good result from breast implants.  

I would recommend that you look for a plastic surgeon in your area. Look for a fully trained plastic surgeon who will have the letters FRCS(Plast) after their name.  There are lists on the BAPRAS and BAAPS websites including details of each surgeon's speciality.  

You can't beat an in person consultation but on paper, your goals seem realistic and so I would envisage that you would be very pleased.  I have done a short video about whether the implants should go on top of or below the muscle which you might find helpful. 

Good luck.