Breast augmentation w/mastopexy 3 weeks post op. Feel as though breasts aren't lifted enough & nipples are sitting low? (Photos)

I had a breast augmentation with mastopexy 3 weeks ago with my implants placed ON TOP of the muscle. I know I am early in recovery but I feel as though my breasts appear to be sitting too low and my nipples seem low on the breast too. My nurse on follow up appt said my implants won't drop much more and I'm really concerned that this means this will be my final result, should I be concerned at this point? Also one of my breasts were slightly bigger but much more apparent now since the surgery?

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards