Breast Augmentation without a lift from a 44F to a very deflated 36DD. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hi, i would like a breast augmentation but i do not want an uplift im very firm on this, i lost 13 stone but i do not have bags of sagging skin,my breasts were a 44F now a deflated 36DD im 5ft 10 12st and size 14 clothes. I dont mind wearing a bra all the time as i do anyway and dont intend to ever go out braless, im having 800cc as this will go with my heigh and frame. I have added photos can you tell me if they would look ok and what bra size would i end up with roughly please. Thank You

Suggestions?

Implants alone may wind up sitting in place with loose breast tissue hanging off the front of them. You would also be quite likely to have nipples sit very low on the breast. Without having examined and measured you I do not know if your 800cc implants are an appropriate fit, but I can tell you that my patients find it helpful to try on the implant sizers with a form-fitting bra/T-Shirt in order to see if the size/volume suits them. I recommend that you talk about this option with your Plastic Surgeon and also have a frank discussion about your expectations regarding results.

All the best

Breast Augmentation without a lift from a 44F to a very deflated 36DD. Any suggestions?

Based on your photos you will require a breast lift (with or without an implant is up to you). However, I would not preform a breast augmentation alone on you. I recommend you reconsider the "no lift" decision. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Deflated breasts

Your best option for your breasts is a breast lift with implants. It is not a simple solution to "just add implants" and plan on wearing a bra all the time. I would not perform surgery on your breast without a breast lift. You should seek  a surgeon whom performs multiple breast lifts annually and reconsider your "firm standing" on no lift. Good Luck to you.

M. Bradley Calobrace, MD, FACS

The best results in your case judging by the photos will be to have an augmentation with a lift.  In my practice I would not just place an implant because that will not look good immediately or after some time has passed.  Covering that up with a bra all the time is not the solution.  Reconsider the surgical options or don't have any surgery.

Ralph R. Garramone, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants

Hi there
it is very difficult to say from a photo, but it is possible with small degrees of ptosis to correct things with an implan.
There is a fine line though where trying to fill very droopy breasts with very big implsnts will work for a while and after some time the implsnts will drop along with the breast like a rock..... Gravity is relentless...
good luck

Personally, I would never put implants in these breasts. If you want your best looking breasts I suggest you overcome your fear of a lift an desirously consider one. That's my best advise. Implants alone in these breasts will eventually look like a "rock in sock"

Thank you for the question and pictures. You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile.  Unfortunately, it is also impossible to predict exactly what bra size you will end up wearing after the procedure.

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” or "look OK" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.