I'm booked in for a breast enlargement tomorrow and have woken up with a water infection

please some one help I'm booked in to have my new boobies tomorrow 24/02/16 and I have have woken up with a bad water infection,will my surgery still be able to go ahead??

Contact your board certified
plastic surgeon immediately and inform him/her of the symptoms you are having. They might have to reschedule your surgery. Best of luck. Dr.
Michael Omidi.

Pre-op concerns

You should let your surgeon know immediately as you might have to reschedule your surgery. 
Good luck!!

Day of surgery

Contact your surgeon immediately and inform him of the symptoms you are having. Your surgery may need to be rescheduled.
Good luck!

Brian Widenhouse, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

I would call your Plastic Surgeon to make sure they don't want to reschedule. You don't want to have a surgery if you have an infection sometimes it can get worse.

Stephen F. Lex, MD
Flagstaff Plastic Surgeon

Call your surgeon

You need to contact your plastic surgeon to inform him/ her of the symptoms you are experiencing since you should be at your healthiest going into surgery.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Pre surgery infection.

Contact your surgeon & inform him or her of your symptoms. Infection can affect your surgery so its important to take care of this asap. Best of luck.

Contact your surgeon

You should call you surgeons office and inform them of you symptoms. His advise and evaluation will be best. Good of luck.

Dean Vistnes, MD.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #breast augmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Surgery tomorrow

You need to call your surgeons office and let them know what is going on.   Because this surgery is elective cosmetic you can plan to do it when you are in the best possible position to have the surgery, your recover and result optimal.  Best of luck

Ivor B. Kaplan, MD
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

Infection and surgery

I would speak to your Plastic Surgeon as soon as possible. Any infection in / on the body can affect your results.
Good Luck

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery

Bladder infection and surgery

Thank you for your question and sorry to hear about your situation. Be sure to contact your surgeon and inform them of what symptoms you are having. If you currently have an infection they will likely advise against proceeding with elective surgery as it puts you at higher risk of having an implant infection. Hope that helps, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon