Once my boobs have dropped post operation, will the size increase, decrease or stay of a similar size? (photos)

I had my operation on the 8th of July in which I had high profile, 400cc, under the muscle however, I had very little breast tissue. The brand of silicone is Allergen Natrelle. My post op bra provided by the hospital is 32D and I am wondering if my breasts are likely to get smaller/bigger once they have fluffed and dropped as I don't really want it to get any smaller than what it is now. Thank you in advance.

Too early to tell

Congratulations on your recent breast augmentation. Based on your photos it appears that you have a very nice result so far. In regards to the size of your breasts, it is too early to tell what size you will be since you are only a week post-op. In the coming days and weeks you will notice less upper pole fullness but more fullness on the lower portion of your breast as swelling improves and your implants settle. Give yourself adequate time to heal and discuss any questions or concerns with your plastic surgeon. Best of luck with your recovery,

Katy Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling

Thank you for your question. You are still very early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. The implants may swell asymmetrically, but usually settle evenly. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Breast size after BBA

Thank you for your question and photos. You are only five days postop, and therefore have significant healing and settling to do. At five days postoperative, you still likely have some swelling which is contributing to the ultimate size. That being said, most patients feel that as their implants drop and the lower skin stretches, their breasts appear somewhat larger visually although they are likely not significantly different in size. I believe that given your overall body dimensions and the fact that you said you had small breasts the implant you had placed is likely the largest that was possible. I think you will get it excellent results and it looks to me like you had a very good surgery. Best regards.