Boobs bleeding and ended up in NHS hospital, no was was picking emergency phone up

Hi I had my breast augmentation on July 27th 2016 my boobs started to leak blood 13 days after then when to see then nurse at clinic then 2 days later again but this time worst when I call emergency number is was getting forward to EE voicemail so I had to spend a night in the hospital now 17-08-2016 I have had to get a blood clot removed this has been the worst decision I have made in my like also I ask for a d an they look like a b don't no what to do should I go see a solicitor .

Doctor Answers 4

Boobs bleeding and ended up in NHS hospital, noone was picking emergency phone up

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. Sorry to hear about your experience. It is best to allow a full 3-6 months of healing before determining if you require a revision. 

Toronto Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 519 reviews

Breast augmentation - complications!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.
  • I am so sorry you went through this -
  • It is natural to be very angry and upset at this point.
  • But first things first - let's get you healed.
  • See your plastic surgeon, discuss your concerns and give yourself 3 months to heal, physically and emotionally.
  • You can always see a solicitor if you want hower -
  • At least in the USA, unless you are yourself a lawyer, lawsuits tend to be worse experiences than surgery gone wrong.....make your decisions after you have a little more perspective.'
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Post Op Complications

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. I'm sorry to hear of your difficulty. I recommend that you speak with your Plastic Surgeon as soon as possible.
All the best

Go and see your surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
The best advice I can give you is to go and see your surgeon.  If you are still unsatisfied, I would seek a second opinion.Best WIshes,nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS
Louisville Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 55 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.