Boobs bleeding and ended up in NHS hospital, no was was picking emergency phone up
Doctor Answers 4
Boobs bleeding and ended up in NHS hospital, noone was picking emergency phone up
Breast augmentation - complications!
- I am so sorry you went through this -
- It is natural to be very angry and upset at this point.
- But first things first - let's get you healed.
- See your plastic surgeon, discuss your concerns and give yourself 3 months to heal, physically and emotionally.
- You can always see a solicitor if you want hower -
- At least in the USA, unless you are yourself a lawyer, lawsuits tend to be worse experiences than surgery gone wrong.....make your decisions after you have a little more perspective.'
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Post Op Complications
Thank you for your question. I'm sorry to hear of your difficulty. I recommend that you speak with your Plastic Surgeon as soon as possible.
All the best
You might also like...
Go and see your surgeon
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.