Boobs bleeding and ended up in NHS hospital, no was was picking emergency phone up
Doctor Answers 4
Boobs bleeding and ended up in NHS hospital, noone was picking emergency phone up
Breast augmentation - complications!
- I am so sorry you went through this -
- It is natural to be very angry and upset at this point.
- But first things first - let's get you healed.
- See your plastic surgeon, discuss your concerns and give yourself 3 months to heal, physically and emotionally.
- You can always see a solicitor if you want hower -
- At least in the USA, unless you are yourself a lawyer, lawsuits tend to be worse experiences than surgery gone wrong.....make your decisions after you have a little more perspective.'
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Post Op Complications
Thank you for your question. I'm sorry to hear of your difficulty. I recommend that you speak with your Plastic Surgeon as soon as possible.
All the best