My boobs need help? (Photos)

I lost weight quickly through stress, I am left with theses disgusting flaps of skin where my DCup breasts used to be. They look disgusting naked and in clothes to. It's like they've gone concave, they used to be perfectly round and now there's a big dip and just a tiny bit of tit hanging down in the flaps by my areoles. Also they are really uneven looking now I'm not so fat and the skin is wrinkley and folds when I lay down/lean forward. Can this be fixed? And if so what sort of procedure would I need?

My boobs need help?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Based on your narrative you would best be served with a combination breast augmentation and breast lift.  The implant will restore the breast volume lost through weight loss while the lift will help reposition your nipple into a higher, more youthful, position.  Hope that this helps.

Breast lift with implants

Hello!  Sorry to hear about your recent stress, but you would benefit from a breast lift with implants.  Make sure to seek the expertise of a board certified plastic surgeon for your best results. I hope this helps and best of luck to you.Sincerely,
Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

My boobs need help?

I am sorry to hear about the stress you have experienced. Many patients who have experienced significant weight loss, also note changes in the breast (ptosis).  Based on your history and photographs, you will benefit from breast augmentation/lifting surgery. 
 My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with.  Keep in mind, that  breast augmentation/lifting surgery is significantly more complex and complication prone compared to breast augmentation surgery done alone. Then, it will be important that you communicate your goals carefully as well. You may find the attached link to you as you learn more.   Best wishes.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift with implants procedure to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your goals and work together to create the surgical plan that best helps you achieve the overall look your desire.
With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Breast shape - Size change

Your situation is not uncommon following weight loss since the breast consists of both breast tissue and fat. You would require a  BA and a mastopexy to achieve the best results. Consult with an experienced PS.

Don Fontana, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss

Hi, thanks for your question. From looking at your photos it looks like you have lost some volume to your breasts following weight loss. This is a very common occurrence. My suggestion based on your photos would be a combination breast augmentation along with a mastopexy (breast lift). This combination of procedures is very common and would be a very powerful way of treating the issues that you have discussed. All the best.

Ian MacArthur, MD, FRCSC
Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Breast augmentation and potentially a breast lift depending on size of an implant will help you recover your desired look.  I encourage you to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more about your options and design a plan to help you achieve your surgical goals.

Camille Cash, MD

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. From your photos, it appears that you would benefit from a breast lift with implants.  A breast lift will reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.  A breast augmentation will enhance their volume. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Correct breasts after weight loss

Thank you for asking about your breast surgery.
  • I am sorry you have been so stressed that you lost a lot of weight.
  • Is your weight stable now? Do you plan to gain the weight back?
  • If not, then a breast lift with implants would be the surgeryyou need.
  • It will add volume to the breasts and tighten the skin.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Find the right surgeon to help you

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.