Body Contouring / Lipo, any recommendations? (photos)

I am looking to get lipo on my upper torso. I weigh 220lbs and I am happy with my weight. Some doctors say I need to lose a bit more weight but I say BMI does not take Into consideration ethnicity and so I do not go by BMI. I would like to get some contouring done. I am currently researching for a suitable plastic surgeon in London or the UK who can do a good job and get me hourglassed. Any recommendations? I am happy to consult with any surgeons who can help me achieve these results.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Liposuction for hour glass shape

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Without knowing your height, one can't say if you are a reasonable candidate for liposuction.
  • A BMI of 30 or less is ideal - and above 35, you would be a poor candidate.
  • Liposuction at your weight may need to be done in stages, because of the safety limit of about 5 L.
  • And unless you lose weight afterwards, the fat quickly comes back to new areas -
  • So anyone who tells you that you can get a permanent result like those in your wish photos is probably not being realistic.
  • But if your BMI is 35 or below, it is worth a consultation to see what can be done -
  • And definitely liposuction can remove the fat around the waist and make that area proportionally smaller.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD

Body Contouring / Lipo, any recommendations?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to get better explanations of what you need. I suggest you to have tummy tuck with muscle repair and liposuction with bbl.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Thank you for your question. i would recommed that you loss same weight for now if you are to do the surgery you will not get your expected results. 

Liposuction when BMI above 30

Thanks for the inquiry. Reducing the weight is for your health benefits. I do understand about your concern. Sometimes i do liposuction for people whose BMI is above 30 for few special reasons. I have posted the results in our website. Have a look . It gives you some idea