So I am having my bbl surgery soon and I was not asked for any blood work. Is this dangerous?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..You  need to know your hemoglobin levels before every procedure, it is dangerous to not know, because a patient can have serious problems on a surgery like this one where blood can be loss.

Some doctors will require bloodwork and others will not require it.  If you have any medical conditions, blood work is recommended.  I would try to email or call the surgeon.  Surgeons want to know about potential problems.