Second round for bigger implants?

If I paid £5700 for a breast augmentation and want to go bigger, will it be the same price? Or will it be lower, if so how much lower will the cost be?

You will need to discuss cost of surgery with surgeons in your area. The cost may vary depending upon the type of implant and the location of the surgery.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Increasing Implant Size with Your Breast Revision & the Costs

Yes, it is possible to #increase your implant size with a #revision. However, the #pocket will need adjustment and a lift may be necessary; to better #support the new implant. Additionally, a mesh for further support may be helpful depending on the #implant size and skin #elasticity.#Costs of a #BreastLift will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate costs can be found here on the Real Self website,, or Also remember that the addition of implants to the breast lift surgery will increase the cost.
Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for further revision surgeries. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Cost to Exchange for Larger Implants?

Each surgeon has their own policy for this. It is not unusual for patients to want larger implants right after surgery, however you should wait as you adjust to your new breasts. If you decide to go larger, you will most likely have to pay for new implants, the surgical facility and anesthesia, if your surgeon discounts his/her fees is something you will need to have a discussion about. Surgeons want their patients to be happy, so it would not be surprising if there is some adjustment to the surgical fee. Good luck!

Miguel Delgado, MD

Second round for bigger implants?

Policy regarding coverage of expenses for revisionary breast surgery will vary from office to office and probably on a case-by-case basis as well. For example, costs of revisionary surgery may range from full charges, to only anesthesia/surgery center fees (waived surgeon's fees), to discounted surgeon's fees...     Best wishes; hopefully through careful communication you and your plastic surgeon will be able to work out a plan to achieve your goals. 

Costs for second BBA

Thank you for your question. I do not believe you will be able to get an accurate answer from this forum, as each individual physician will have their own policy on this. In my practice, if a patient has undergone her augmentation recently and wants to go larger, I will tend to discount the procedure to some degree. That being said, if the patient had her surgery five years ago, the cost will likely be similar to her initial surgery. I would return to your original surgeon and discuss your desire for larger implants. He/she will be able to give you the best answer. Best Regards