What should I beware of when having correction vaser Liposuction on abs? Did my Doctor do a botched job? (Photos)

I'm having my second vaser liposuction surgery on my stomach as My surgeon barely took out 1.5 litres the first time round. I am now 8 months post op and very unhappy with my results. My doctor explained to me that he doesn't want to do my lower abs as I will have lose skin and this is one of my most concerned areas. What should I look out for and bring to my doctor this time to ensure that he can give me the flattest stomach as possible? And should I try the ab board underneath my faja?

Not Botched, but Can Be Improved

I recommend a tummy tuck in addition to a Hi Def liposuction revision with ThermiRF and/or ultrasound and fat grafting in order to address the loose skin/lower abdomen and for the flattest, most contoured result. Please see an expert in body contouring. My aftercare recommendations are RF treatments (Venus Legacy, Exilis, Ultra, Vanquish) along with shock/vibration therapy Cellutone/z wave and hyperbaric oxygen and compression in order to decrease swelling and improve results. Best, Dr. Emer