Will I benefit from a tummy tuck? Will I lose my strech marks? How low can I get my scar? I am willing to go abroad. (Photo)

I have not worn a two part bikini for 16 years since having my children. It would be a dream to have a nice tummy. I am worried I don't have enough skin and if I will still have loads of Strech marks and if I will have a high scar. I've seen some really low ones and I'd like one of them, can I have one? But some still have ugly Strech marks that can not be hidden. I am 125lbs 5 foot 5 inch, and a size 8-10 uk size. Please can someone help. I also want Breast implants replaced. Thank you.

Perfect candidate for Tummy Tuck

You are a wonderful candidate for a Full Tummy Tuck, and Muscle repair, you do have skin enough to achieve a super nice flat abdomen, very low incision, feminine small navel, small waist and pretty much all of the stretch marks below navel will be gone. 
So be encouraged!!! Will be looking wonderful. 
Dr. Cardenas 

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Abdominoplasty

Thank you for posting

You will only get rid of stretch marks which are below your umbilicus, you are right, you don't have a massive amount of excess skin and a high umbilicus, and may be a candidate for a floating umbilicus, which can then give you a low scar.

You then get a lower umbo and a low scar, but if you do a normal TT, with a resiting of the umbo, you will get a higher scar.

Barbara

Lipo + Mini Tummy Tuck or Lipo candidate

As per the photos shared, you may need liposuction with a mini tummy tuck or may be only liposuction. 
Photos are not very clear to comment further