Would I benefit from a BBL? (photos)

for years I've been thinking about getting it done. I quite like my shape from the front, however from the back I have dents under my hips, especially when I walk. I hate the rounded hip affect the most bbl's produce. therefore I want a natural look and definitely don't want a kim k butt. please let me know if you think i'll benefit from a bbl.

To get the best results you need liposuction of the flanks and most important for reshaping the buttock is to fill the hip dents.The remaining fat can be transferred to the buttocks.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

You have nice waist line, and button shape.  However, you have more prominent fat deposit in the saddle bag area, and this makes the buttock and thighs bigger.  I really do not think you need BBL, but you should have liposuction of the saddle bag area, inner and outer thighs.  This will give you more definition in the buttock area.  Adding small amount of the fat in the central area of the buttocks would be a nice addition.  
Best, Alex Kim, MD

Alex Kim, MD