BBL fat survival?

Is it true that is you have good gluteal muscles (from the gym), the fat has more change of survival ??

Fat survival

To my knowledge there is no research on this topic however I have found that in my own patients, exercising the buttocks starting at three weeks postoperative can greatly enhance the result. The injected fat cells flourish with the extra blood supply that is provided by exercise of the gluteal musculature. Healthy buttocks muscles help maintain volume and lift the buttocks further enhancing the result. In addition regular exercise keeps the patient in good overall shape and prevents recurrence of excess body fat around the waist and trunk.

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting