BBL butt shape, Is it possible to have a rounded butt like in my wish picture? (Photos)

I have had one round of bbl but I am not happy with the shape. I really like the small round butt as in my wish picture but I am not sure if implants are needed to create that shape. Is it possible to create that on my shape without implants??

I will tell you with years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure.A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Great Wish Photo

Everyone has different anatomy, so there is not a guarantee that your buttocks will look like that after, but what I can say is you are a great candidate for a BBL and you will have a great outcome. Like some have already mention... Ensure that you visit your local American Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to have your procedure done. Always ask to see some before and afters. Also make sure you and your doctor of choice are seeing eye to eye on what you are wanting to have and what you are expecting. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find this answer helpful!   

"The above answer posted has been given without seeing this patient and cannot be substituted for an actual in-person examination/consultation with a medical professional and professional advice; it is only opinion based on photos and/or description of symptoms. Seek in-person treatment with a trained BCPS medical professional for appropriate action and care to be given."

J. Dayne Petersen, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

BBL butt shape, Is it possible to have a rounded butt like in my wish picture?

You will have a fabulous result with a BBL. Make sure you find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area that does a lot of this type of surgery.