What about the base of my nose needs to be changed? (Photos)

There is so much wrong with my nose! On top of a bulbous tip, nose bump, large nostrils and droopy tip, there is something wrong with my columella-philtrum junction (I think) - it almost looks webbed. How can this be changed so there's a clear angle? Does my philtrum need to be made bigger? Do I have a hanging columella that needs to be fixed? Also, from the front, does the base of my nose look too wide? Thanks for your help!

Rhinoplasty considerations

Your list of complaints sounds very typical and many, if not all of the features can be improved by having a rhinoplasty performed by an experienced specialist surgeon. The key element in planning this is creating realistic expectations and I have found 3-D imaging to be invaluable in this. I would suggest you make an appointment to see a reputable surgeon in your area and try and find someone who can offer the imaging as part of the process. Best of luck

Rhinoplasty for a more attractive and feminine nose.

A rhinoplasty will correct all of the nasal problems you mentioned if done by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural looking noses and not the artificial type. Look at the surgeons before and after results and his reviews to determine who would best be the one you would like to do the nose you'd like. 

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge. With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Respectfully, Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD