It is possible for a B-Lite implant to be inserted using the Keller Funnel with the axillary incision?

I am a flat 32A and would like to be a full 32A.

B-lite implants

The short answer is "I doubt it". These implants have not been around very long and very few surgeons have extensive experience with them. My own experience is limited but I found them to be very firm and therefore much more difficult to insert. I think the trans-axillary approach is a difficult approach at the best of times and I would doubt very much whether the surgeon would feel confident in accurately positioning your implant using  this technique with B-Lite implants.  Having said that, if your surgeon has particular experience with this, he/she  may completely disagree with me. In your position, I would like to see some examples of other patients whom he/she has treated that way before committing to what sounds like a very difficult manoeuver 

Manchester Plastic Surgeon