How many areas are used for a BBL?

I've read so many reviews on BBL's and seriously considering one. I've seen ladies comment on how the abdomen, flanks, hips & thighs are normally used.. is it possible for mons reduction also? or would this be a separate procedure. Thanks in advance!

Areas for BBL

Thanks for your question.  Yes, a mons reduction can usually be done along with liposuction of the abdomen because the mons can look more prominent if you just do the abdomen alone.  Of course, everyone’s individual case varies.  As for the number of areas that are used for BBL, it really just depends on how many areas bother the patient and how much fat we will need to perform the buttock augmentation.  I hope this is helpful. 

You can use fat from basically anywhere on your body for a fat transfer to the buttock. The abdomen, flanks, back and thighs are the most common areas but you can add arms, chin, mons pubis as well if indicated. Consult with a plastic surgeon in person to evaluate the quality of your skin to be sure this is the right surgery for you.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Liposuction Areas & BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Yes!  Liposuction of the mons is typically included in the Tummy (Abdominal) Liposuction.  I like to think of this procedure as an hour glass sculpting procedure.  So what makes up the hour glass?  Abdomen, Flanks, Back, Thighs.  In my practice, these areas are all included in a BBL.  We can always discuss areas that you want or do not want liposuction performed in. 
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

How many areas are used for a BBL?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your question.The brazilian butt lift (BBL) is a type of butt augmentation procedure which results in youthful, prominent, perky buttocks and a more sensual body profile.The surgical procedure uses your own fat, so it is the most natural way to augment your buttocks.During fat extraction, the buttock is first contoured in the areas around the buttocks to make them stand out more. Common areas liposuctioned include the back (directly above the buttocks), the stomach, and the thighs. Note that even the liposuction alone will give your lower body a more attractive look.
Best regards!

Ramon Morales, MD

How many areas are used for a BBL?

All of this depends on the PS and what they include in a BBL. I have a package price that includes liposuction to any and all areas that you would like harvested from. If you have excess fat in your mons region, this would easily be liposuctioned as part of the BBL. If you have loose excess skin that you want removed or a monsplasty, this would be a separate procedure.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.  I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.   The popular ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ procedure is utilizes fat grafting to augment the curves of the gluteal region and accentuate the contour from lower back to buttocks. It is an excellent method for augmenting and lifting the buttocks and provides a beautiful, natural result. The procedure is performed by harvesting fat from unwanted areas of the body with liposuction and injecting it into buttocks. For individuals desiring a BBL but do not have enough fat available to be harvested, gluteal implants may be an excellent option for augmenting and enhancing the contour of the buttocks. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon