What not to do after having non incisional double eyelid surgery?

What should one attempt to shy away from when it comes to living your life after non-incisional double eyelid surgery? I've read around that you shouldn't rub your eyes too hard in concerns with loosening the sutures. Perhaps you shouldn't blink too hard from now on? I'd like to know some of the common no-nos to having sutured eyelids.

Non Incisional double eyelid surgery

Hi there. Greetings from the UK. Yes our main advice following non incisional double eyelid surgery relates to trying to preserve the sutures within the eyelid. So the anecdotal advice is don't rub your eyelids too hard and contact lenses especially gas permeable/ hard lenses wear may result in earlier detachment of these sutures- although there aren't any good studies to confirm this.  Blinking hard shouldn't make that much difference and isn't something that you can control voluntarily anyway. Best Wishes. David

Birmingham Oculoplastic Surgeon