Am I a good candidate for African Rhinoplasty revision?

Before moving forward I spent 3 years asking around, reading books and deciding on whether I was ready to operate on my nose. The consultations that I went to on Harley Street was 12 clinics in total during the period of 2013. Not one practice could show me pictures of similar clients and said they are not experienced with my 'type of nose and scarring'. I went toNYC in 2014 to have a better version of my original nose. I was told that it is 'not physically possible'. Please advise?

Revision African American Rhinoplasty

Yes the bridge can be narrowed, the nostrils can be narrowed and the tip can be better defined. Regards
Dr.J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping. With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Kind regards
DR. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Am I a Candidate for African Rhinoplasty revision

From your write up it sounds like you have not had any nose surgery? The title includes the word revision which would imply that you have had one procedure and were unhappy, and were looking to have it revised. You have seen 13 doctors, assuming that you researched at least a few, and found that they do do rhinoplasty. there must be a reason that they did not feel you were a good candidate.

Brian Maloney, MD, FACS
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon