I'm African and I have alot of scars from my childhood. My skin is a light brown but the scars are really dark. (photos)

I had varicella when I was younger and I have wound marks from my childhood. Every single wound on my skin I have the marks still. I'm 21 years old and I feel really ashamed to show my legs and arms. But my legs are the worst. I don't really wear a short or a skirt. Please what can I do to rid of them?

Dark scar treatment

Dark scars respond very well to a combination of Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum to lighten pigmentation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles