Is there any advice or treatments of what I can do for the hard bump around my Areola after having breast surgery? (photo)

I had surgery in November last year (2015) I had a uplift and reduction, also my right nipple taken off and put back. My healing all went well expect around my aerola at the top above my nipple it healed differently from the rest and its very hard and raised unlike the rest (painful too). I was advised to use some strips from the chemist which i used and its not helped. Is there a name for this or any kind of solution to make it go away?

Scar tissue

The bumps are likely scar tissue.  Steroid injection might soften them but could cause discoloration.  Laser treatment could likely soften them too.  You could also massage and give it more time to see if it improves.

Napa Plastic Surgeon