Mild Rosacea? Some advice on what is up with my face? (photos)

Hello, I was recently diagnosed with mild rosacea, but as far as I've known my skin has always been very sensitive & similar to the photos below. I was wondering, whether anyone could offer me any advice or suggestions if it could be anything else? Thanks.

Rosacea ma

Rosacea is very complex and a tailored treatment program give the best results. This is because there are many types of rosacea (telengtctatic or capillaries, flushing and redness, acne like rosacea, ocular rosacea and even rhinophyma rosacea.)

To add to the complexity, everyone has different flare factors- Sunlight, stress, foods, chemical irritants, creams, changes in temperature, alcohol. The list goes on. 

A detailed history, together with a treatment tailored according to YOUR type of rosacea will give the best results. As a guide, I use a combination of -

1. Lasers ( to treat redness, broken capillaries, rhinophyma, flushing)- best laser is the V BEAM. IPL can be used, but usually not as effective. Laser toning using the long pulse Nd Yag at 1064 can help with background redness. 

2. Creams - anti inflammatory

3. Tablets -anti - inflammatory and sometimes low dose Vitamin A. 

4. For females- Mineral make up is recommend, over make up that contains parabens. 

For the best results, consult a dermatologist for both medical and laser treatment options. 

Kind regards.

Dr Davin S. Lim.

Laser Dermatologist.

Brisbane Dermatologist

Rosacea Resolution with Clear + Brilliant, peels and VBeam/Yellow lasers

For rosacea, I like a combination approach, using lasers (ProYellow, Pulsed Dye/Vbeam, Excel V) and botox to the cheeks. This makes dramatic changes in color and symptoms. Please see an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.