Advice for calf/ankle liposuction? (Photos)

I am wanting liposuction on my calf / ankle area - I live in the UK and willing to travel for this procedure. If there is any surgeons that could help me or if anyone could recommend any surgeons, I would be extremely great full. Thank you

Liposuction of the calf/ankle area

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Your plan is reasonable - a small cannula liposuction of your legs should make them thinner and give you a nicer shape.
  • The recovery takes time - because swelling settles in the lower legs.
  • Please find a Board Certified Plastic surgeon near you to help you -
  • You will get a better result with better post-operative care if you stay nearer home.
  • The UK has many excellent plastic surgeons -
  • Go to the website of the Royal College of Plastic Surgeons to find ones near you.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction of the calves and ankles require a doc skilled in those areas.

All docs do lipo but when you want quality and the challangeing areas such as the calves and ankles, you find a Board Certified Dermatologic Surgeon who has done a lot of these. They will do the lipo under tumescent local and stand you up occasionally during the procedure to fine tune the results with the micro canulas.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction of ankles

Liposuction can improve the shape of your ankles.The website of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, BAAPS, can help you find a fully qualified surgeon locally.

Douglas McGeorge, MBChB
Liverpool Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction to calf and ankle

Liposuction to the calf and ankles can be performed with a small cannula.  Compression to your legs is important following surgery to aid in swelling.  I recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon and be sure to ask for before and after pictures specifically of the calf and ankles.  Best of luck to you and thank you for your question!

Chad Robbins, MD

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a good candidate for liposuction.   In this area, it must be performed with great caution.  I recommend a small canula for liposuction.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Specialty surgery

This is a specialty operation that you will have to travel for.  Look at reviews, websites and interview doctors.