Advice for calf/ankle liposuction? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 6
Liposuction of the calf/ankle area
- Your plan is reasonable - a small cannula liposuction of your legs should make them thinner and give you a nicer shape.
- The recovery takes time - because swelling settles in the lower legs.
- Please find a Board Certified Plastic surgeon near you to help you -
- You will get a better result with better post-operative care if you stay nearer home.
- The UK has many excellent plastic surgeons -
- Go to the website of the Royal College of Plastic Surgeons to find ones near you.
Liposuction of the calves and ankles require a doc skilled in those areas.
Liposuction of ankles
Liposuction can improve the shape of your ankles.The website of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, BAAPS, can help you find a fully qualified surgeon locally.
You might also like...
Liposuction to calf and ankle
Best wishes and good luck.
Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.