Could I ever achieve a more feminine hourglass shape with a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photos)

Broad shoulders, big droopy boobs (breastfed 4 children) and hate that my figure is made worse by having a straight up & down apple torso. I have narrow hips, a flat butt and ok legs ( i guess). I am now 35 and dont plan to have any more children so i feel now is the right time to get my dream body by firstly having a BBL to achieve a smaller contoured waist & a j-lo booty. I am aware that I have a pot belly and would probably need a tummy tuck too. I would really appreciate any advice please...

Brazilian Butt Lift

Dear SpongeMum:)

Congratulation for the choice of your nick name...I am sure that a BBL is exactly what you need to call yourself in a more appealing way:)

A circumferential liposuction of your thighs, flanks, waist and upper back (Bra area) will certainly provide enough fat to Creasy a sexy waist-to-hip curve, to enhance the outer contour of your buttock and change the square shape into a very feminine look.

I would avoid any liposuction from the tummy in the first stage and plan a TT 3-4 months afterwards. At that stage we can use some extra fat for refinement or further volume of you wish to.

Here in London there are several specialists in BBL and you should certainly refer to a European or UK Board Certified plastic surgeon who can show you pleanty of before and after pictures of their own cases.

I wish you the best of luck with you BBL.

With kind regards,

London Plastic Surgeon

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  

Rami Ghurani, MD

Hour Glass

Thank you for your question & photos! 

From your description and photos you are a perfect candidate for a BBL! In my practice most of what we do for a BBL is sculpting of the waist. This gives you more of the hour glass figure and small waist patients are looking for. I then add fat to the buttocks to reshape and add volume. I would suggest your abdomen, flanks, back and outer thigh as liposuction (donor) areas. This would give you the most fat possible to be injected. With the liposuction of the abdomen, this will allow for a better outcome when the time comes to have your tummy tuck by giving you a bit more loose skin to tighten with the procedure. 

I highly recommend finding an American Board of Plastic Surgery surgeon in your area who has experience in doing the BBL procedure. Make sure you and your surgeon see eye to eye on your goals. This will allow you the most optimal income. I wish you the best of luck on your journey to your "dream body"! 

"The above answer posted has been given without seeing this patient and cannot be substituted for an actual in-person examination/consultation with a medical professional and professional advice; it is only opinion based on photos and/or description of symptoms. Seek in-person treatment with a trained BCPS medical professional for appropriate action and care to be given."

J. Dayne Petersen, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. You seem to be a good candidate for a BBL, and should you desire a flat stomach, a tummy tuck procedure. I recommend to undergo these procedures at different times for optimal healing. Make sure that you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon who has expertise in these areas. If you opt for only the BBL with Liposuction, keep in mind that you may have some loose skin on your abdomen, and that your surgeon will over-inject your bum as 60% of the fat lives forever. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS