Will I be able to achieve a D/E cup?

Im 5ft 3, weigh 126Ibs am having shaped 330cc implants under muscle. I'm a 34a and want to achieve a d/e cup natural look. I have small breasts suprasternal notch nipples distance 21cms width of breasts 11cms

Will I be able to achieve a D/E cup?

Thank you for yoour  question.  Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

Dimensional Planning

A 330cc will never achieve an E cup, even with smaller euro sizing. Focus on the look not the cc or cup size. Bra's vary from store to store, and cc's mean nothing in isolation. You should be measured during your consult and offered implants within a 5mm window of those measurements in multiple styles. Ultimately, try on the different styles and look in the mirror. When you see the look you like pick that style! This requires a consult, exam, measurements and sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon. My patients select the implant style and their chest dimensions dictate the number of cc's. I make specific recommendations to each and every of the augmentation patients I see annually based on: 1) dimensional planning 2) expressed goals 3) amount and quality of tissue to hide the implant. Best of luck

Projected Bra Size Post Augmentation

Hi there. Thanks for your post.  It is notoriously difficult to predict cup size after a breast augmentation. Having said that, given your situation and measurements, a D cup is not an unreasonable goal. It is true that size is generally a trade-off for a 'natural look' but you are looking in the right range of implants sizes. In my clinic, patients try on a variety of implant sizes as a trial in their desired bra size - this gives a reasonable estimate of final size and is carefully matched to their actual breast/ body measurements. The best plan is to arrange a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon (on the GMC Specialist register for Plastic Surgery) for a full discussion of goals and expectations. Good luck!

Cup size

Thank you for your question.  It is very difficult to predict cup size before breast augmentation surgery.  As long as your surgeon is an expert in the breast augmentation with implants, is board certified in plastic surgery, and is fully aware of your surgical goal, then you should have a very good chance at obtaining your goal.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Will I be able to achieve a D/E cup?

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant type/size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. In bra sizers can be useful communication tools also. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or E cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during the communication process.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Will
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

D/E cup

330cc will make few women with very small breasts ot begin with a DD/E.  I would suggest you ask your PS to make sure you are both on the same page about size and outcome expectations.