Can I achieve this look with BBL? (photos)

I am around 120/130lbs and I would like to achieve this kind of look but I am worried I am too thin to achieve this desired look. I have been told I have enough fat for bbl but wanted to make sure what kind of look I will end up with or if it's worth waiting a few months to put on some weight?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  From your photos, you appear to be a very good candidate for BBL.  You should get a great result from liposuction, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Based on your photos alone I think you are a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift. Please consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

From the first photo of the woman in the animal print bottoms... She looks more like implants than a BBL. I do not recommend butt implants to anyone as they have so many complications that they outweigh the benefit of having them implanted. The other photos would be achievable, but I would suggest having a bit more fat to harvest for the injections. Accentuating your already small waist will make your butt look larger. Also taking some fat from the saddle bag (lateral thigh) area to help round the buttock more. You are a very thin person who does have some harvestable fat, but it may not be enough to give you the overall look you are wanting. As I mentioned in your question before, if you start with a great shape you will end with a great one! The best way to find out how much fat you have is scheduling a visit with your chosen plastic surgeon for a consultation. Most are free and will give you a better idea as to what you can and cannot expect. In person consultations are ALWAYS best as photos are deceiving.

"The above answer posted has been given without seeing this patient and cannot be substituted for an actual in-person examination/consultation with a medical professional and professional advice; it is only opinion based on photos and/or description of symptoms. Seek in-person treatment with a trained BCPS medical professional for appropriate action and care to be given."

J. Dayne Petersen, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon