Will I get back my pre pregnancy body by having lipo to my upper and lower abdomen, flanks and inner thighs? (photos)

Please can you advise me if I can obtain my pre pregnancy curves by getting Vaser lipo to my abdomen, flanks and inner thighs? I have included my pre and post pregnancy photos. My skin is very tight post pregnancy with no stretch marks.

Regaining pre-pregnancy body

Your concerns are very valid. One of the things no one tells a new mom is that pregnancy will change your body forever. These changes are not necessarily reversible by the patient. This means  areas of fat deposition skin stretching and muscle separation  The excess fat you have accumulated can be shaped with liposuction, either Vaser  or laser liposuction.  The only thing that cannot be evaluated from your photos is the status of your muscle. The six pack abdominal muscles separate with pregnancy. Sometimes they don't come back which can give you a pot bellied appearance. If the muscles are separated no amount of liposuction can put them back   It is possible that you may need a modified abdominoplasty through a small incision to repair of the muscle  your best option is to see a board-certified plastic surgeon who is experienced In liposuction and body contouring surgery 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

VASER HI DEF abdomen liposuction flanks inner thighs

Hi MissLola31,  Thank you for your questions regarding VASER liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, and inner thighs.  The VASER will not only melt the fat, but also help the skin to contract. If your plastic surgeon is aggressive, you may even look better than your pre-pregnancy pictures, especially on the abdomen.  Good luck. If you have any questions about VASER HI DEF liposuction, please contact my office.  Sincerely, Dr. Katzen.

Hi There, 

Vaser delivers high frequency ultrasound which helps skin tightening. As the skin heals, it retracts, giving you a natural look. Exactly how much skin tightening you will have is unpredictable. Based on your pictures, however, I believe you will have positive results. 

Javad Sajan, MD

Javad Sajan, MD
Seattle Physician

Vaser Liposuction Candidate-Post Pregnancy?--VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Yes, VASER is a good option. I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal, contouring and skin tightening in the abdomen.  VASER liposuction can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. Please consult with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Good Candidate for Vaser Liposuction

Thanks for submitting your photos. Based on them you are a good candidate for Vaser liposuction. Around 6-7 kg fat tissue can be removed from your body which will be enough to achieve the desired result. After the surgery you will use a pressure garment for 3 weeks and the final result can be seen 3 months later. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best Regards

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon