Will my lower abs catch up with my recently Vaser Lipoed flanks? (Photo)

I'm 4 days post op from Vaser lipo to my flanks, upper and lower abdomen and inner thighs. My flanks are looking great. My lower abdomen not so much! I understand there will be swelling for many weeks yet but do you think I look like I'm heading in the right direction? My upper abdomen is shaping up nicely. I can't notice much difference in my inner thighs yet either. Thank you in advance.

Concerned About Lower Abs 4 Days Post Vaser Lipo

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is still very early into your healing and too soon to judge the final outcome. It's very possible that you are experiencing some #swelling, which is not uncommon following #vaser liposuction. Gentle #walking may increase circulation and help to alleviate swelling. But you must not strain or push yourself. Also, if you were provided a post-procedure #garment, be sure you are wearing it until prescribed otherwise by your doctor. The purpose of the post-procedure #garment is to provide some gentle #support and to reduce swelling. If it feels too tight or causes pain, take it off. Many patients wear the #elastic garment for several weeks after procedures, as directed by their doctor; some choose to wear it longer for several months for comfort.

The final results of the procedure are typically most noticeable 2-4 months following the #Vaser. So, you must have patience. The swelling will gradually diminish while the contours of the treated area(s) can continue to improve up to one year post procedure; becoming more apparent in appearance. If you have concerns about your healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined.