Am I a suitable candidate for buccal fat removal + rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I've been unhappy with the appearance and balance of my facial features for a long time now and have settled on the above two treatments as possible remedies. The two areas i am particularly unhappy about is my nose (width, size, lack of definition) and balance of the lower portion of my face. I feel as if i have premature 'sagging' of my face, and have a lot of tissue around my mouth area which gives me an unhappy/aged appearance and makes it difficult for me to smile. Thanks for your time.

Am I a suitable candidate for buccal fat removal ? + yes, there is a high chance #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval #chubbycheek

Men with a lot off tissue around the mouth area ( chubby cheeks) and premature "sagging" of the facial skin usually benefit from two procedures: Buccal fat removal and cheek augmentation with fillers like Voluma.

Buccal fat removal is a plastic surgery procedure that removes the fullness of the lower anterior face ( "chipmunk or chubby cheeks) but does not address the sagginess of the soft tissue around the mouth

Cheek enhancement with fillers ( or cheek implants)  in did addresses the sagginess of the lower face by "lifting" lifting the face and giving  less aged face.

When combined, buccal fat removal and cheek augmentation, in could help to achieve  more chiseled and youthful  facial appearance in men ( see my gallery of before and after pictures)

Male atients interested in buccal fat removal  should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face for Men