Am I a good candidate for Vaser lipo? (Photos)

Hi Over the past few years I've lost 4 stone, and would like to lose another stone. I've been following a healthy eating plan and regularly go to the gym but am left with a shape that I'm struggling to change. I'm considering Vaser lipo of the abs, flanks and thighs but wonder if I am a good candidate as I have my tummy over hangs and I have stretch marks. Will I be pushed towards tummy tuck? This isn't something that I would consider as is too invasive for me. Please help!

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck -- CANDIDATE?

Based on your photos you will likely need skin removal with liposuction. Do not let others fool you.  Go to someone who is an expert in body shaping, trained in VASER HI DEF with Dr. Hoyos and does a lot of combination body shaping procedures including liposuction with tummy tuck at the same time.  Most doctors do not do the full upper body, arms, legs, fat transfer and skin removal.  If you have loose skin it will need to be removed to get a fully flat stomach even with doing VASER.  I suggest a formal consultation, there are very few people who do this well.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I  specialize in Vaser Hi Definition Liposuction and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.  With the skin contracture component of the Vaser, you may not need a Tummy Tuck.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Vaser Liposuction with fat injection at your butt for a good shape

Thanks for submitting your photos. Based on them you will need a full body vaser liposuction surgery with fat injection at your butt for a better shape. After the surgery you will keep a pressure garment for 3 weeks 24 hours and you should drink up to 3 litres liquid each day which helps to get a better shape. 10 days after the surgery I advise my patients to start with LPG or performing a massage on your body. All the Best...

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Lipo

Hello, you would definitely benefit from a consultation. Vaser is a great treatment and may work on your hips, but you may also need a mini tummy tuck. From your photos vaser alone may not work on the excess skin.

VASER HI DEF abdomen love handles flanks thighs liposuction tummy tuck

Hello, Congratulations on your significant weight loss. Great job!! If you are inclined, I would suggest even further weight loss if possible. With 16 years experience as a board-certified plastic surgeon with a specialty in VASER liposuction, I feel very confident that you will get an excellent result with just VASER liposuction alone.  Due to the integrity of your skin and your young age, I believe that your skin will recoil and shrink wrap after VASER liposuction. I do not think you will need a tummy tuck or abdominoplasty. One of the keys to successful VASER liposuction is during the postoperative or healing phase. It is crucial to wear your compression garment for 6 to 8 weeks after the VASER procedure.  I hope this information helps you to reach a conclusion regarding VASER  liposuction or a tummy tuck. Okay thanks

If you have any questions regarding VASER liposuction, please contact my office, Sincerely, Dr. Katzen.