Am I a good candidate for a tummy tuck and breast implants? - Mummy makeover. (photos)

i had a condition called polyhydramnios. I ended up the size of someone having triplets. Since i have had another baby i am planning on looseing about 14lb usually im not interested in loosing weight as the wrinkles look worse My question am i suitable for a tummy tuck? Could they repair the mussle separation at the same time? And if i had implants would i need a lift too? I am also considering lipo to help with the shape around my hips. Any advice recomdations apreciated x

Candidate for Mommy Makeover - Good to be at Ideal Weight

Pregnancy along with aging result in weight fluctuations that can have a substantial impact on a woman’s body. It may cause loss of volume in areas such as breasts and buttocks and even affect the fat distribution in the face. It causes fat to be deposited in other unwanted areas, like your hips or thighs. It stretches the abdominal wall skin and muscle tone. And you can actually approach each of those areas and rejuvenate them and in some cases make them better than before pregnancy. It's always best to be at your ideal stable weight.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Mommy makeover

Based on your photos you are a great candidate for a mommy makeover. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. Best of luck!

Excellent Candidate!

Hello and thank you for your questions and photos! And I say "Yes" to all of your questions! Based on your photos, it appears you could achieve great results from a tummy tuck and breast augmentation surgery! Liposuction would also help contour and complete the look you are desiring. When you are ready to proceed, please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or the equivalent in the UK. Best of luck to you!

Michael K. Obeng, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you are an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation.  Best to speak to a board certified plastic surgeon.  All the best,

Keshav Magge, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover. This combination of procedures would include a tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation. A special kind of tummy tuck I do is called a lateral tension abdominoplasty and this procedure allows me to reattach the muscles that separate during pregnancy while removing the loose skin. Liposuction allows for contour of the waistline and breast augmentation can be performed at the same time so there are no scars on the breasts. You will need to see a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

You are ideal for a complete makeover package

Hi. You seem like a perfect candidate for a mommy make over. You will benefit from a 1. Full Tummy Tuck and 2. Breast Augmentation using Breast Implants / Breast Fat Fill. The excess fat in the hips will be taken care of during the Tummy Tuck procedure itself. Will appreciate if you can send more views. 

Tummy tuck should approximately cost you 2000 - 2750 GBP. Breast Implant will cost you between 1500 - 1850 GBP. Breast Fat Fill will cost you between 1200 - 1600 GBP.  

Just based upon your photos alone, it appears you would be a good candidate to undergo a TT with muscle plication/repair and a breast augmentation +/- lift. Best to see a couple board certified plastic surgeons in your area who can properly examine and evaluate you in person and recommend the best possible procedures for you! Good luck!

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and breast lift +/- augmentation. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Mummy makeover

well done first of all  for your children, they are worth all the damage they have done to your body, that is repairable..!

from your pics it seems you are a very good candidate for abdominoplasty with some liposuction to the abdomen and the sides/flanks and also a breast augmentation with or without a lift. For the breast it is difficult to tell you what is the correct operation as things seem to be borderline 
the muscle diastasis will be repaired at that time during the abdominoplasty, this is standard oractice

in any case these 2 ops can be performed together and you are looking roughly at a 2 week period off work and 4-6 weeks until you can get back to everyday activities like exercise 

you can discuss in more detail in a consultation with a reputable surgeon

all the best

Mark Solomos