8 weeks post BA and have puckered skin on side of breast.

I had breast argumentation surgery 8 weeks ago with 250cc silicone implants. Yesterday I noticed 2 small puckers have appeared on the side of breast just on the outside of my nipple. Is this normal? If so is there anything I can do to reverse it?

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Puckered skin

There may be some contour irregularities in the first few weeks of your recovery, including puckering. Please allow about 3-4 months for these to resolve before returning to your surgeon to discuss your concerns. 

Puckered Skin

Thanks for your questions. Without seeing a photo it is difficult to tell if this is something to be concerned about. I would recommend uploading a photo or making an appointment with your surgeon to discuss this matter and put your mind at rest.

Puckering

Thanks for your question. Please submit a photo. 8 days after surgery is a little soon to be concerned about the final result. Please follow up with your plastic surgeon. 

John L. Clayton, MD, PhD, MPH
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Puckered Skin After Breast Augmentation

Without a photo, it is quite difficult to give any advice or an assessment. Please followup with your plastic surgeon. Best of luck!

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

Needs a check

Without a photo, you will need a check-up with your physician.  It could be related to incision scar if periarolar incisions were used.